Frankfort Fest Day!
Kylie is still punky. My throat is sore. We made plans with My mom and Heather and my gf Nicky to go to the Frankfort Fest...such fun. Great day...came home and Matt was still watching Fball...just not motivated. So I'm not motivated...I feel as if everything I do, he is going to go behind me and re do it...I think I just stay in the Computer/Scrapbook room and do my work in here...get creative, etc.
Matt took us to Ponderosa for dinner, which was good b/c A. he isn't in front of the TV and B. I don't have to cook or make an even bigger mess in the kitchen.
We plan on doing some cleaning this weekend...we'll see.
Matt took us to Ponderosa for dinner, which was good b/c A. he isn't in front of the TV and B. I don't have to cook or make an even bigger mess in the kitchen.
We plan on doing some cleaning this weekend...we'll see.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home