Friday, August 26, 2005

On the couch...

I slept on the couch last night...

Didn't get very much sleep...woke up at 1.45 am and Matt still wasn't home...I called, he was on his way...I'm so tired of him coming home so late...he just goes in late and has no sense of urgency to get home...I know I am sleeping, but I HATE to be home ALONE...hate it...hate it...so we argued about where he was and why it takes him so long and why he never comes home after work...late trips to KFC, Meijers, Walmart...does all of his errands at night after work...I NEVER ask what he does during the day...but he's gone most of the night...I don't get it...I, of course, accused him of being deviant...I know that is not the case, he is loyal as far as I can tell...just bothers me and he doesn't care. I guess we'll either have to work on that or it's over. One of the two...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home