Cooking Mood....
Had Brandon and Megan over for dinner...fed the kids hot dogs (by request). For me, I made stuffed peppers ...pretty good, I might add!
I made a steak dinner for Matt, grilled onions, garlic & butter rice, california medley vegetables with cheese...caesar salad (which I thought was gross since I used the leftover BK Caesar Salad dressing...yuck...)
Anyway, I made a mess in the clean kitchen and cleaned up most of it so I don't have many dishes this week...good thing. I HAD a clean stove...until I was browing ground beef...grilling onions...not good. Clean that later today hopefully!
Kid weekends really wear me out...Kylie wanted her bathing suit on and off 16 times today, pool, sprinkler, pool, sprinkler, nap, pool, sprinkler, pool, bath, sprkinkler...I'm glad she still needs me...but she really wears me out! Corey is very low maintenance, give him a bike and his friends and he's good to go! Love him! Kylie is very high maintenance.
I made a steak dinner for Matt, grilled onions, garlic & butter rice, california medley vegetables with cheese...caesar salad (which I thought was gross since I used the leftover BK Caesar Salad dressing...yuck...)
Anyway, I made a mess in the clean kitchen and cleaned up most of it so I don't have many dishes this week...good thing. I HAD a clean stove...until I was browing ground beef...grilling onions...not good. Clean that later today hopefully!
Kid weekends really wear me out...Kylie wanted her bathing suit on and off 16 times today, pool, sprinkler, pool, sprinkler, nap, pool, sprinkler, pool, bath, sprkinkler...I'm glad she still needs me...but she really wears me out! Corey is very low maintenance, give him a bike and his friends and he's good to go! Love him! Kylie is very high maintenance.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home