Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Wednesday....

Hump day.

I called in sick.

Had a ton of things to do:
Social Security Office to get Cj's replacement card (that I lost:)
BMV new license plate sticker...costly
Myers Elementary school to register my baby for kindergarden...hard to do but like Marlin, have to learn to let Nemo go...
Scrapbook store, yes, important...I had clear intentions of just getting Chatterbox paper...got some other stuff too...new MM paints...AMM leather Album for my knock off I Am Chatterbox Album from CKU-A
Sam's Club...drop off my CKU pics for development!

Corey can whistle now....taught himself.
Kylie has been a little pistol lately...spankins a brewin!

Matt and I made up today. I love him, just want to strangle him sometimes though. When I got home from Utah, he was late to the airport, got lost since he took his own way...yelled AT ME...like it was my fault. That wasn't the homecoming I was looking forward to. I had the movie like homecoming in my mind...at least a kiss or embrace. Whatever. It's life, it happens. I do love him from the bottom to the top of my heart. Sometimes that's all I really want.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the first time I have read your blog or even read a 2Peas post, but what I've read about your BF worries me. I'm concerned about his not being supportive of your sb, very concerned about his yelling at you when he was at fault, and the list earlier in your blog as to your differences. Maybe people who read blogs are supposed to just say nice things and if so, I apologize. Your BF sounds a lot like my dh, he's not the least bit supportive of my sb, blames me for things that are not my fault, etc. No respect at all. We both deserve more.

6:47 PM  
Blogger Karen S. Imes said...

Thanks anonymous for the 'support'. I hate that I feel like I'm always making excuses for him...but...he didn't have a very supportive home life and well, I feel obligated at times to be his support to teach him how to support me. I know, he's 31...should know by now. I guess I don't post enough about the supportive things he does do. He most certainly doesn't do dishes...but he does all of the floors...ALL of the floors, rugs, hardwood, kitchen, hallway, kids' room, bathroom...almost every other day. He's trying to get his life together...and I know there are men out there that are like this, like your dh, like my dbf...and you're right we do deserve better. You are right. Sometimes I wonder if there is better, for me? ya know?

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home