Relax...breathe....
I guess spending time at the beach this weekend really helped me to relax and focus. I'm really spinning my wheels some times and it's nice to just GET AWAY from the phone, email, etc. Had a really nice time Sunday even though it was over 100 degrees. Kylie and Corey learned how to 'SWIM' in Lake Michigan. Usually they are BOTH hanging on me afraid to let go...now they know how to kick around and it was great...of course they still use their lil' kid swim rings...but they still look so cute using them....Had fun dunkin' Matt...he called me Dainty...I'm not as dainty as they come...I told him to appreciate me for how tough I really can be...I dunked him, that's right...I got your dainty right here buddy...take that. Ok, he got me back twice, but I let him b/c I was hot and it was fun!
I'm still planning my trip to Utah...CKU Albums to be exact. I'm also attending CKU - Teachers addition but don't know what to expect.
Lot's of things to do...the list starts at Walmart and has me ending up at Sams Club...
I'm still planning my trip to Utah...CKU Albums to be exact. I'm also attending CKU - Teachers addition but don't know what to expect.
Lot's of things to do...the list starts at Walmart and has me ending up at Sams Club...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home