Saturday, June 11, 2005

This crazy morning...

Kids were up at 6 am...great...my day to sleep in and no dice! At least Matthew was up...or rather never went to bed so he tended to the kidlets until I got up at 8am...I usually get about 6 hours of sleep a night and today is my ONLY day to sleep in...love those kids...love those kids...

They had yogurt, cereal and toast for breakfast...thats all they ever want! Easy enuf that they are starting to fix it for themselves. I saw a hello kitty toaster on an episode of TLC Clean Sweep...still want to get that for Kylie so she can make her own toast! They are playing outside now and it is only 10 till 10...they have their bathingsuits on b/c we are going to Trishs' house to babysit Justin while she goes on a date at noon...she has a pool and that's all these kids care about!

Corey and Kylie keep teasing each other incessently...they have been in and out of the house no less than 30 times...they have heavy feet and stomp up and down the hallway...when will it be peaceful around here??? When they are 18 and out of the house...i've heard myself say shut the door about 20 times so far so the cat doesn't get out...Off to shower and actually get my day started-let's see if they will keep quiet enuf for me to shower? I'm still sick-congested, for a week now, so a nice hot shower is so refreshing!!!

After babysitting justin, we're coming home and I have a ton of puzzle pieces to alter and get in the mail before next week...maybe I'll post some here...they are SUPER fun and SUPER cute!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home