Sunday, June 12, 2005

Another Sunday Morning...

Breakfast
Of pancakes and chocolate milk...I'm either the best mom on the planet or the worst...Thankfully my 4 year old has the nutritional sence to ask for a banana...I really am slacking in the nutritional field. They did have yogurt for an appetizer...so that's not SO bad. The kids were on the 2nd try at playing computer games...I'm not an advocate for children playing hours and hours of computer/video games, but I want the kids to at least have some knowledge of how a mouse works...we found a bunch of free kids games . I will always start them out on what games they should be playing and then I walk away to give them the confidence to do it themselves and help each other...they have been very good at taking turns except Kylie is a cheat sometimes...I caught her taking two turns in a row...She told brother that only 4 year olds get to sit on M-Ma's lap and not 5 year olds anymore...now she's fighting over me:) How Cute! I was in my scrapbooking room finishing up the altered puzzle pieces and Kylie came in there to let me know how well they were doing on the computer and I replied 'oh, you don't need me anymore' and Kylie replied 'yes I do, you still have to snap my pants b/c I can't do that by myself'....god love little girls.

Plans:
So far plan is still the beach early afternoon...if the rain holds off. Matt is at work and is going to the beach with us...if I cry loud enough about him not wanting to go anywhere with us, it usually works:) If it rains, we're packing a picnic and hitting the Portage 9...to see Madagascar. The kids remided me that Uncle Jimmy already has that CD, probably illegally, so I told them that's what were going to see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home