Back from CKU-A Provo
I noticed a lot of scrapbookers using these: { } before and after everything...it's totally trendy. Let's try it out:
{Karen}
{how fun}
{Makes what I write here more interesting}
It was so incredible to be surrounded by so many talented women both behind the podiums and behind the scrapbooking table rounds....I am so blessed to find a hobby that enables me to express my creativivity, make new friends and establish a history of me and my children.
I LOVE SCRAPBOOKING and I don't care who knows it...when I arrived back at work from a week off, everyone was like 'so, how was your scrapbooking'...but it was said with sarcasm...I brought my albums today so everyone can see just how great it was...take that you non scrapbookers...do you have an album...didn't think so. When I told my dbf that I was in a limo going to a scrapbook store while in provo...he laughed it off...just like every other scrapbooking related event...all the packages I get in the mail...he critisizes. The magazines get an eye roll... I know that I have a community of online friends that support my favorite hobby...THANK YOU! Without you I would be completely alone. I do have to say that my children, although very young, support me and LOVE all of the projects that I do b/c it has their pictures in it...of course. When I was at CKU I couldn't help but wonder if Kylie would be likely to attend one of these with me when older. I sure hope so.
Love you guys at Two Peas In A Bucket...love I Remember When consultants...thank you Sarah, I love you like a sis and YOU are someone inspiration....mine!
{Karen}
{how fun}
{Makes what I write here more interesting}
It was so incredible to be surrounded by so many talented women both behind the podiums and behind the scrapbooking table rounds....I am so blessed to find a hobby that enables me to express my creativivity, make new friends and establish a history of me and my children.
I LOVE SCRAPBOOKING and I don't care who knows it...when I arrived back at work from a week off, everyone was like 'so, how was your scrapbooking'...but it was said with sarcasm...I brought my albums today so everyone can see just how great it was...take that you non scrapbookers...do you have an album...didn't think so. When I told my dbf that I was in a limo going to a scrapbook store while in provo...he laughed it off...just like every other scrapbooking related event...all the packages I get in the mail...he critisizes. The magazines get an eye roll... I know that I have a community of online friends that support my favorite hobby...THANK YOU! Without you I would be completely alone. I do have to say that my children, although very young, support me and LOVE all of the projects that I do b/c it has their pictures in it...of course. When I was at CKU I couldn't help but wonder if Kylie would be likely to attend one of these with me when older. I sure hope so.
Love you guys at Two Peas In A Bucket...love I Remember When consultants...thank you Sarah, I love you like a sis and YOU are someone inspiration....mine!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home