First Day of Kindergarden
Today was Corey's first day of kindergarden...and of course I am not there to take him! The plan is to have him stay home during the day and Matt will get him there by 12.30 since he is the afternoon session. He will attend after school program called Y-Care from the YMCA held at the school until 6pm.
I get a call around 3.10 that no one picked up my son. Of course...he's supposed to to to the after school program. I thought that was clear on all of the forms I had filled out at pre-registration in March, registration in August and Open House the day before school started....I guess it took a while for them to GET IT!
Nothing is more frustrating than just making sure your kids are taken care of when you are not there to do it....
So I asked how it was and I got "fine..." Well, was it good, did you like it? "yeah". Boy my boy is soon grown up.
I get a call around 3.10 that no one picked up my son. Of course...he's supposed to to to the after school program. I thought that was clear on all of the forms I had filled out at pre-registration in March, registration in August and Open House the day before school started....I guess it took a while for them to GET IT!
Nothing is more frustrating than just making sure your kids are taken care of when you are not there to do it....
So I asked how it was and I got "fine..." Well, was it good, did you like it? "yeah". Boy my boy is soon grown up.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home