College Football...
How can I be jealous of college football? Matt spends ALL weekend starting on Sat. watching all of the games, highlights, previews, post game shows, pre game shows and commentaries on EVERY game it seems. I want to watch 30 minutes of a scrapbook show and all I get is ridicule. WTF. I really cannot watch TV for that long so I don't understand it. We have a lot to do around the house and I gave him Saturday. Alabama is playing today at 6 pm so I've made special arrangements to take Corey and Kylie to the Apple Orchard today...and later we'll go to McDonalds Play Place to get out of the house while the game is on...I made Matt his dinner at 5pm before we were scheduled to leave...as he requested...then he chimed..."can you wrap it up"...this isn't a restaurant. I left that shit on the counter and went into my bedroom to watch movies.
Except, Kylie got sick. So we went to Movie Gallery and rented Two Brothers about the two bengal tigers that get seperated at birth...they re-unite...I cried. Kylie is really sick...not sure about our plans for the Frankfort Fest tomorrow...we'll see.
Now I have a sore throat.
Except, Kylie got sick. So we went to Movie Gallery and rented Two Brothers about the two bengal tigers that get seperated at birth...they re-unite...I cried. Kylie is really sick...not sure about our plans for the Frankfort Fest tomorrow...we'll see.
Now I have a sore throat.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home