Called in Sick today!
Corey is sick...had a fever most of the night. I drugged him up good with bubble gum flavored ibuprophen...wish they had that whey I was a kid!!! He's doing much better today but I had to take him to the dr. to get a realease signed for his allergies for school so I decided to do double duty...take him in for him being sick and the release. Didn't get an appt till tomorrow 9 am...
Kylie and I walked Corey to school since he was feeling better. It felt nice to actually be a mom and take my son to school...it felt really nice. Kylie and I came home, ate some lunch...took a nap together and went to p/u brother after school.
We went to run some errands after picking up brother. We went to my favorite scrapbook store...Scrapbook Ala Carte in Valporaiso! I love that store. Dropped a cool 75 bucks.. picked up Love your Handwriting by Heidi Swapp...good book, need to sit down and practice my handwriting. Heidi is so cute. Caught her on a scrapbooking episode on HGTV today at 4 pm...
Kylie and I walked Corey to school since he was feeling better. It felt nice to actually be a mom and take my son to school...it felt really nice. Kylie and I came home, ate some lunch...took a nap together and went to p/u brother after school.
We went to run some errands after picking up brother. We went to my favorite scrapbook store...Scrapbook Ala Carte in Valporaiso! I love that store. Dropped a cool 75 bucks.. picked up Love your Handwriting by Heidi Swapp...good book, need to sit down and practice my handwriting. Heidi is so cute. Caught her on a scrapbooking episode on HGTV today at 4 pm...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home