Love...Unconditionally
Meme Challenge 1/26/06
Who do you love unconditionally? What does being loved unconditionally mean to you? Have you ever been loved unconditionally? By whom?
I love my kids unconditionally! I never knew the amount of love that I had to give until I had them.
I'm trying to love Matt unconditionally, but I feel as if I have some walls up...just issues with trusting and letting someone in w/o the risk of hurting again...I know, impossible. I do love him very, very much...
I know, without a doubt, that my kids love me unconditionally. I've apologized for yelling at them before and they both have excused me because they know it's my job to keep them in line...they still love me even though I have to yell and punish...it's my job, but sometimes hard to do because it is just me and them.
Who do you love unconditionally? What does being loved unconditionally mean to you? Have you ever been loved unconditionally? By whom?
I love my kids unconditionally! I never knew the amount of love that I had to give until I had them.
I'm trying to love Matt unconditionally, but I feel as if I have some walls up...just issues with trusting and letting someone in w/o the risk of hurting again...I know, impossible. I do love him very, very much...
I know, without a doubt, that my kids love me unconditionally. I've apologized for yelling at them before and they both have excused me because they know it's my job to keep them in line...they still love me even though I have to yell and punish...it's my job, but sometimes hard to do because it is just me and them.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home