Worry....
Meme Challenge 1.20.06 Here it is... a Meme Challenge for all my fellow peas, friends, and scrapbookers today.
Here is the challenge: List 5 things that consistently worry you - each day. By opening ourselves up, we always learn more about ourselves. This would make a great layout/scrapbook page in our albums.. for people in our lives down the road, to really catch a glimpse of the person we truly are, deep inside. Be honest. Be real. What worries you? I know we all need to worry less, because really we should only be concerned about today.. but let's face it, we all have worries. What are yours?
I worry about MONEY and not having enough
I worry about my children and making sure they are taken care of
I worry about my car, and not breaking down on the highway...daily!
I worry about my job...that's another post
I worry about being alone
Here is the challenge: List 5 things that consistently worry you - each day. By opening ourselves up, we always learn more about ourselves. This would make a great layout/scrapbook page in our albums.. for people in our lives down the road, to really catch a glimpse of the person we truly are, deep inside. Be honest. Be real. What worries you? I know we all need to worry less, because really we should only be concerned about today.. but let's face it, we all have worries. What are yours?
I worry about MONEY and not having enough
I worry about my children and making sure they are taken care of
I worry about my car, and not breaking down on the highway...daily!
I worry about my job...that's another post
I worry about being alone


1 Comments:
Great post...it's tough to admit what you are afraid of! I worry about some of the same things...money the most!
Post a Comment
<< Home