Weird Habits
Meme challenge 1.19.06 (2Peas)
Weird Habits
OK, here's a good one.
List 5-10 of your most weird habits.
They can be anything. Do you have any weird habits?? Maybe you don't think they are weird but others do..?? This would be a really honest and insightful scrapbook page/entry into your journal, don't you think?? Let your hair hang down today and be honest with yourself.
1. Hate socks...I have to take off the kids socks and Matt's if they touch me with their feet...
2. Only drink Diet Coke w/o Ice.
3. Ask for salad dressing *on the side*
4. Not just biting my fingers but over grooming the cuticle...I know, gross...but I hate it too.
5. Will buy anything with a coupon or on sale...but there's a lot of us out there like this!
6. I burp really loud and can say names, words and other sounds...really gross.
7. I only eat the little french fries from BK or McD...the little burnt broken off ones...
Hope you enjoyed!
Weird Habits
OK, here's a good one.
List 5-10 of your most weird habits.
They can be anything. Do you have any weird habits?? Maybe you don't think they are weird but others do..?? This would be a really honest and insightful scrapbook page/entry into your journal, don't you think?? Let your hair hang down today and be honest with yourself.
1. Hate socks...I have to take off the kids socks and Matt's if they touch me with their feet...
2. Only drink Diet Coke w/o Ice.
3. Ask for salad dressing *on the side*
4. Not just biting my fingers but over grooming the cuticle...I know, gross...but I hate it too.
5. Will buy anything with a coupon or on sale...but there's a lot of us out there like this!
6. I burp really loud and can say names, words and other sounds...really gross.
7. I only eat the little french fries from BK or McD...the little burnt broken off ones...
Hope you enjoyed!


1 Comments:
I am totally a "buy something on sale even though I don't need it" person!!! I'm glad to see you have a blog! It's been great getting to know you better :)
Post a Comment
<< Home