Shopping, shopping and more shopping...
I am a shopaholic.
Walmart three times today...really, I'm serious.
2 Local Scrapbook stores...had a 15 dollar punch card that I had to use...no problem doing that and then some!
I love weekends!
I'm starting to clean out my scrapbooking room/computer room since Matt and I moved the rooms around. I'm in the middle bedroom now...love it...good lighting, clean floors, new rug...wall to wall bliss! I'm really getting into organizing since Matt thinks I have too much stuff...i don't have too much stuff, just looks like a lot since it's not consolidated...did some ebaying today:) FUN!
back to cleaning...got little plastic shoe boxes for 77 cents at Walmart today...here's what i did...and labled each with Matt's Ptouch labeler that I got him for christmas for his video tapes of games...never used...not anymore...
Metals
Rubons
Stickers
Ribbon (on cards) the other ribbon is in mason jars by ROYGBIV, Neutrals and Prints
Chipboard
Tags and Stencils
Got three more 18 compartment floss boxes for my embelishments...wrapped all of the basic gray fibers on cards for one of the boxes...stored my scrapbworks stuff in another, chatterbox and sei buttons-organized and labeled! MM Eyelets were in those little MM cases that kept opening...so I poured each one in it's own compartment..safety pins organized by size in each of it's own compartment...all brads in one...took my big organizer case apart and consolodated and now I am using my big organizer case for all of my sewing and bead supplies...
Feels good to get alot of this done...I still have to get through paper and making room for all of these boxes...wish me luck!
Walmart three times today...really, I'm serious.
2 Local Scrapbook stores...had a 15 dollar punch card that I had to use...no problem doing that and then some!
I love weekends!
I'm starting to clean out my scrapbooking room/computer room since Matt and I moved the rooms around. I'm in the middle bedroom now...love it...good lighting, clean floors, new rug...wall to wall bliss! I'm really getting into organizing since Matt thinks I have too much stuff...i don't have too much stuff, just looks like a lot since it's not consolidated...did some ebaying today:) FUN!
back to cleaning...got little plastic shoe boxes for 77 cents at Walmart today...here's what i did...and labled each with Matt's Ptouch labeler that I got him for christmas for his video tapes of games...never used...not anymore...
Metals
Rubons
Stickers
Ribbon (on cards) the other ribbon is in mason jars by ROYGBIV, Neutrals and Prints
Chipboard
Tags and Stencils
Got three more 18 compartment floss boxes for my embelishments...wrapped all of the basic gray fibers on cards for one of the boxes...stored my scrapbworks stuff in another, chatterbox and sei buttons-organized and labeled! MM Eyelets were in those little MM cases that kept opening...so I poured each one in it's own compartment..safety pins organized by size in each of it's own compartment...all brads in one...took my big organizer case apart and consolodated and now I am using my big organizer case for all of my sewing and bead supplies...
Feels good to get alot of this done...I still have to get through paper and making room for all of these boxes...wish me luck!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home