Like Capris....
Kylie is so funny.
She was wearing a shirt with 3/4 sleeves and she kept pulling on them to pull them down. I told her to stop, her shirt was supposed to be like that...she didn't think I knew what I was talking about so I continued...It's in between a summer shirt (explain that later) and a long sleeve shirt.
She replied, "Oh, like capris for your arms?"
How funny is she?
Corey is reading up a storm. Everything. Cereal boxes, sides of trucks on the interstate, commercials, my mail...it's non stop and I LOVE it! His sister is even trying using his techniques that she's picking up just from exposure. She's gonna be ahead of the game here. We saw a truck this am on the drive in and it was "COX" and she's sounding it out in the backseat...she came up with "SOX"...so i left it alone at that point.
K
She was wearing a shirt with 3/4 sleeves and she kept pulling on them to pull them down. I told her to stop, her shirt was supposed to be like that...she didn't think I knew what I was talking about so I continued...It's in between a summer shirt (explain that later) and a long sleeve shirt.
She replied, "Oh, like capris for your arms?"
How funny is she?
Corey is reading up a storm. Everything. Cereal boxes, sides of trucks on the interstate, commercials, my mail...it's non stop and I LOVE it! His sister is even trying using his techniques that she's picking up just from exposure. She's gonna be ahead of the game here. We saw a truck this am on the drive in and it was "COX" and she's sounding it out in the backseat...she came up with "SOX"...so i left it alone at that point.
K


1 Comments:
Your kids sound so cute!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home